Bharat Mata Saraswati Bal Mandir, Narela, New DelhiDownload PDF
The world population is growing quickly, prompting a food shortage, so the environment has moved away from intelligence Agribusiness. Using Sensors, Drones and so on decreases human work in the cultivating field. However, in rural regions, network availability and more consistent organization advancement play a significant role. To address this issue, we present Blockchain invention in farming for land planning, crop yielding, watering plants, pesticides, and collecting any event. We screen this multitude of cycles from any place we are and provide orders or guidelines to devices through cell phones or tabs on our hands. We can control and give directions from home and any place involving RFID for the continued advancement of the interaction and examine the information, and create the report using Blockchain innovation.
- S. A. R. Naqvi, S. A. Hassan, H. Pervaiz, and Q. Ni, “Drone-aided communication as a key enabler for 5G and resilient public safety networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 36–42, 2018.
- Q. Wu, Y. Zeng, and R. Zhang, “Joint trajectory and communication design for multi-UAV enabled wireless networks,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 2109–2121, 2018
- E. Barka, C. A. Kerrache, H. Benkraouda, K. Shuaib, F. Ahmad, and F. Kurugollu, “Towards a trusted unmanned aerial system using blockchain for the protection of critical infrastructure,” Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, 2019.
- U. Challita, A. Ferdowsi, M. Chen, and W. Saad, “Machine learning for wireless connectivity and security of cellular-connected UAVs,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 28–35, 2019.
- D. Devi Kala Rathinam; D. Surendran; A. Shilpa; A. Santhiya Grace; J. Sherin” Modern Agriculture Using Wireless Sensor Network (WSN)” 5th International Conference on Advanced Computing & Communication Systems (ICACCS) 2019.
- Zhenyu Liao, Sheng Dai and Chong Shen “Precision Agriculture Monitoring System based on Wireless Sensor network Sensor Networks” .
- Kazem Sohraby, Daniel Minoli, Taieb Znati “ Wireless Sensor networks: Technology, Protocols, and Applications” Wiley India Pvt. Ltd. ISBN No. 978-81-265-2730-4
- Muhammad Asaad Cheema, Muhammad Karam Shehzad, Hassaan Khaliq Qureshi, Senior Member, IEEE Syed Ali Hassan, Senior Member, IEEE, and Haejoon Jung, Member, IEEE “A Drone-Aided Blockchain-Based Smart Vehicular Network” arXiv:2007.12912v1 [eess.SP] 25 Jul 2020.