IJIEST remains focused to disseminate scientific knowledge, and the credibility of the published paper totally depends on the efficient mechanism of peer review. A significant part of the publishing process is the examination of manuscripts. In order to ensure that the scientific content of the manuscript is on line with our expectations, reviewers are invited to make an assessment and provide recommendations. It is not intended for reviewers to rewrite an article. IJIEST reviewers are asked to provide the accompanying manuscript with genuine, constructive review feedback and criticisms. Within the clearly stated timeframe, a reviewer has to check the papers obtained from the editorial office or the editor.
In order to help publish reliable, insightful, and creative articles geared towards the interests of undergraduate and graduate students, manuscript reviewers are important. In order to eventually determine which manuscripts will be published in the journal/publication/paper, IJIEST relies on the experience and expertise of its reviewers. A significant first step in the publishing process is reviewing manuscripts.
- Reviewer is requested, after receiving the invitation, to intimated their availability to complete the review in a given period.
- Your view of accepting or denying the invitation can be intimated to us. You may suggest some of your colleagues if you are unable to accept the invitation, so that the respective editor may invite the person to review and you may not pass your invitation.
- Articles are assigned depending on the reviewer's specialization. If the manuscript is beyond their knowledge, they should contact the assigned editorial office.
- After appointing the manuscript reviewer, if there is any issue with time or conflict of interest, the reviewer will contact the editorial office on the grounds that the reviewer can extend the deadline or cancel the review assignment.
- The reviewer should take a look at the manuscript assigned, whether or not the paper works within the journal's specified framework. When reviewing the manuscript, reviewers should not be biased or partial.
- To encourage timely completion of the review process, they should analyze the manuscript within the given timeline.
- If you notice that the research paper does not fit into the scope of interest during the review process, you should notify the editorial office.
- Reviewers are not invited to communicate the paper with the relevant author(s).
- We advise reviewers not to use the manuscript data for their own use and to protect it from some kind of breach.
- Criticism should be dispassionately expressed and negative statements are not acceptable.
- Confidential comments to be made and for approval, rejection or alteration, you may advise the editor. They must never be affected by race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, language, origin, gender or any political entity in their comments and reviews.
- If you are willing to join our journal as a reviewer, please mail us your CV and the journal of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within 24 hours, we will respond to you.
- Associate Editors may be promoted in the journal concerned as Editors, Executive Editor and Senior Editor on the basis of their active involvement and experience.
- There is an opportunity to serve as a leading member of the advisory board, based on their valuable efforts and their effectiveness.
- The review comments offered by the editors will be followed strictly, after which the authors will be asked to change their manuscript according to their suggestions/comments.
- Editorials are taken into account by IJIEST as a note to young researchers and academics.