Designing a Smart Integrated Product Based on Customer Information to Enhance the Efficacy of Financial Engineering
DAV Police Public School, Gurugram, IndiaDownload PDF
The puzzle of disjoint between product design and market lies in financial enterprises. Innovative processes for financial engineering products still need to be improved in style due to the lack of internal experts in financial businesses guiding product design in the new financial market environment and the growing demand for individualization and customer value. As a result, only some financial products would be accepted by customers. Based on the analysis of the design characteristics of the financial engineering product, the interactive design information platform for the financial engineering product was primarily conceived and constructed in computer, network engineering, and system engineering, among other fields. Financial enterprises can try their best to meet the client's requirements when designing financial products on the platform. You can order cheap and high quality UK replica watches here. If you wanna buy best UK fake breitling watches, you cannot miss this website. Swiss AAA replica watches UK for sale are worth having. You can place an order online conveniently and efficiently.
- Finnerty, John, “Financial Engineering in Corporate Finance: An Overview”, Financial Management, Vol. 17, 1988，pp. 14-33.
- ZHAO Hongzhi, “Upgrade quality&productivity of financial innovation”, The Banker, Jun. 2007, pp. 52-54
- HAN Wei-li, CHEN Gang, DONG Jin-xiang, “Virtual Design System for Personalized Service”, Computer Integrated Manufacturing System-CIMS, Dec. 2001, pp. 13-18.
- GUO Yunhua, GAO Changshou, WANG Haizhi, CHEN Dingfang, “Interactive Virtual Product Design System in Web Environment”, Computer Engineering, Aug. 2005, pp.192-194.
- Merton, R. C., “A Functional Perspective of Financial Intermediation, Financial Management”, Vol. 24, No. 2, Summer 1995, pp. 23-41.
- Soon-Yong Choi, Andrew B. Whinston, “The Future of E-Commerce: Integrate and Customize”, Computer, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 133-134, 138, January, 1999.
- MINGXIAN Fa, DEW P M, WNAG C M. A virtual reality design system for interactive solid modeling, IEE Colloquium on Computer Graphics Systems, Jun. 1992, pp. 1-3.
- RAGUSA J M, BOCHENEK G, “Product design using virtual environments a conceptual evolutionary approach”, Proceedings of the 1996 IEEE international engineering management conference, Vancouver, BC, Can, 1996, 494-499.