An In-Depth Analysis of Leveraging the Natural Language Processing (NLP) Tools in the Efficacious Applications of Internet of Things (IoT)
Eicher School, Faridabad, Haryana, IndiaDownload PDF
The Internet of Things is widely regarded as one of the significant technological instruments that facilitates the internet-based connection of numerous devices, allowing for the general interchange of data and information and the assistance of receiving instructions and enabling effective action on them. Since the introduction of IoT, many devices have been linked to the internet, allowing users to virtually operate the gadget, share data, and programme necessary actions. With the use of natural language processing (NLP) and the Internet of Things, this study aims to comprehend the fundamental factors that influence the development of smart houses. The main factors taken into account are the ability to remotely operate equipment, reduce energy costs, and integrate speech recognition into devices. The current study focuses on collecting information from both sources. Results are collected using questionnaires and applied quantitatively using a 5-point Likert scale. The researchers employ a structural equation model and various data analysis tools, including AMOS, to comprehend the path diagram. 1:1 best fake watches UK with Swiss movements for modern men and women. Choose 2023 top UK replica watches online site.
Keywords: IoT; natural language processing (NLP); artificial intelligence
- Olutosin Taiwo (2021). Internet of Things-Based Intelligent Smart Home Control System. Security, Privacy and Reliability in Cloud based Internet of Things. Volume 2021 |Article ID 9928254
- Basly, W. Ouarda, F. E. Sayadi, B. Ouni, and A. M. Alimi, (2020).“CNN-SVM learning approach based human activity recognition,” in Proceedings of the Image and Signal Processing ICISO 2020,Marrakesh, Morocco, June 2020.
- Taiwo, L. L. Gabralla, and A. E. Ezugwu, (2020). “Smart home automation: taxonomy, Composition, challenges and future direction,” in Computational Science and its Applications – ICCSA 2020, O. Gervasi et al., Ed., Springer Nature Switzerland, Switzerland, 2020.
- Zaidan and B. B. Zaidan, (2020). “A review on intelligent process for smart home applications based on IoT: coherent taxonomy, motivation, open challenges, and recommendations,” Artificial Intelligence Review, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 141–165, 2020
- Gladence, M. V. Anu, R. Rathna, and E. Brumancia, (2020).“Recommender system for home automation using IoT and artificial intelligence,” Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, pp. 1–9, 2020.
- Jaihar, N. Lingayat, P. S. Vijaybhai, G. Venkatesh, and K. P. Upla,(2020) “Smart home automation using machine learning algorithms,” in Proceedings of the International Conference for Emerging Technology, IEEE, Belgaum, India, June 2020.